Thank you for your inquiry about The Christopher Reynolds Foundation grant-making program. Please note the multiple step application process outlined below.
- U.S. relations with Cuba; and
- Needs in Cuba, as defined by Cubans themselves.
STEPS TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- REGISTER: Prior to submitting a proposal through the foundation’s online grants system, applicants must complete a one-time registration. Previously registered applicants can simply log in.
- CLICK APPLY: Once you are in the system, click Apply on the top left side of your screen.
- CLICK LINK TO OPEN FORM: Click Enter to open the application form. Click on Print Question Legend above your name if you wish to see a list of the proposal questions.
- DRAFT APPLICATION: Complete your on-line application. Save frequently. If you want to leave your application before it is complete, click on Save as Draft at the bottom of the screen. You can come back later and continue your application by signing in with your password and continuing to work on the application.
- SUBMIT WHEN COMPLETE: Your application must be submitted when you are done in order to remove it from draft status. After clicking submit, a new screen will appear confirming receipt of your application.
TIPS FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
Make a PDF of your proposal. If you would like to print or save a copy of your proposal, use the Application Packet link at the top of the page. This will create a PDF of your proposal.
Uploading? Keep in mind that the upload fields only accept one document. If you upload the wrong document, simply browse and upload the right one to overwrite the incorrect upload. You will know that the upload worked when you see the document link in the field when you save your draft. You will also see it when you use Application Packet to create a PDF of the proposal.
Cutting and pasting is fast. Cutting and pasting directly from your word processor is easy if you keep in mind that 3,200 characters (including spaces) equal approximately one page with four paragraphs in 12 point Forget formatting. The system removes all formatting from your pasted text. It will turn bullets into gibberish. Saving your documents in RTF before you paste will require less clean-up in your proposal.
Did we get it? Once you click submit, your proposal is on its way – you can no longer edit your draft.
Need tech support? Tech support is available between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Call the Grants Manager at GMA Foundations at (617) 391-3085 or email email@example.com.
Got suggestions? Write firstname.lastname@example.org with comments, tips and ideas that can improve this system. Your feedback helps us make improvements.
Additional Questions? Please contact Carolyn Rau at email@example.com or (617) 391-3101.